Me and my Xray T3 equipped with ER Front Motor Rebuild Kit finished 1st in our local RC Rally Tábor Championship in 2022 season. Besides that, with my teammate Filip Strahal we take 3rd place in teams trophy 🥳🥳🥳. In this season, two races were unfortunately canceled due to bad weather, resulting in 4 races overall. That is also the reason for really small gap between first two individual racers – 2 points only decided the final result! In teams trophy, even smaller gap – only 1 point difference between 1st and 3rd team! That’s why every point was important, and no one knew the final result before the last stage of the whole season! Also, extra PowerStage points were important in this situation. I’m also happy that 3 of 5 fastest racers were racing with Xray and my Front Motor ER Rebuild Kit – Me (1st), Aleš Horák (2nd) and Petr Pavlát (5th).
Category Archives: Nezařazeno
EmbieRacing Carbon Chassis Rebuild Kit for Tamiya XV01 – ALLinONE
Have you thaught about having your Tamiya XV01 as a rear wheel drive? But you don’t want to buy special kit for this purpose? All in One EmbieRacing kit for Tamiya XV01 is exactly for you!
What means All in One kit? It means you are able to use this kit in all configurations you can think about:
- Standard front motor – 4WD
Standard front motor – FWD
Rear motor facing rearwards – 4WD
Rear motor facing rearwards – RWD
Rear motor facing forward – RWD
Multiple servo position options, multiple battery position and holders (sold separately) options, in front motor configurations possible to use standard ER mudguard holders. Some of options/holders can be used only in some configuration.
With this kit, you can enjoy all the features of EmbieRacing XV01 Standard kit, but many more too!
Widely used especially (but not only) by RC Rally drivers. With top servo position it provides smoother steering without stucking rocks, wider steering angle possibility and better steering geometry. Touring car drivers can use original steering rack with original servo position – all of that in one kit. Kit provides better weight distribution, you can choose from different battery positions with additional battery holder (sold separately). Lower chassis is cutted under arms for better clearance, but downstops are still ready to use (for even higher clearance you can grind the edges of chassis). This kit is completely plug and play, no additional upgrades needed!
BATTERY POSITION OPTIONS:
- holder sold separately, some of options not possible to use in exact configurations
- REAR TRANSVERSE POSITION: Weight of battery at the end of the chassis. Battery holder can be chosen for normal sized or shorty LiPo.
- LONGITUDINAL ON AXIS POSITION: Battery at the centre line of chassis. Fixing holes for both standard size and shorty LiPo. When using standard size battery, only top mounted servo position can be used. Timing belt can collide with battery connetor on some cases.
- REAR LONGITUDINAL ECCENTRIC – Similar to previous, but battery holder is eccentric, so top deck does not interfere with battery connectors. Both standard size and shorty LiPo can be used. This one is not recommended for ALLinONE kit, because of different Top Deck in comparison with Standard kit.
SERVO POSITION OPTIONS:
- some of the options not possible to use in exact configurations
- TOP SERVO POSITION: servo mounted at the top deck with servo arm and steering arms extension. Used for RC rallying. This options gives you possibility to use maximum steering angle. Ackerman angle (steering angle of outer wheel in corner) is increased.
- ORIGINAL SERVO POSITION: position of servo as „from the box“. Extendors of servo and steering arms not used. Recommended to raise original steering rack with washers. Collision between top deck and servo arm may occur, depends on steering arm length.
- MIDDLE SERVO POSITION: similar to original servo position, but servo is way closer to chassis centre line, giving you better weight balance. Extendors of servo and steering arms not used. Recommended to raise original steering rack with washers.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
Lower main chassis
Upper top deck – 2 pieces
Servo arm extension for top mounted servo option
Steering arms extensions for top mounted servo option
WHAT IS SOLD SEPARATELY/NOT INCLUDED:
Shock towers (check also adjustable shock towers to fit all rally dampers)
WANT TO BUY THIS? Follow the link or send me a message!
Material: High quality carbon fibre composite, 2,5 mm thick
Tamiya XV01 All In One Prototype
Let me quickly show you first prototype of
Tamiya XV01 ALL IN ONE Kit by EmbieRacing! 🧐👍👇
Months ago I had the idea to create XV01 RWD kit.
Few days back I finally started working on this project
and after some work I realised, that with certain
modifications I can manage to create one kit with all
– 4WD XV01 with front motor (standard)
– 4WD XV01 with rear motor
– RWD XV01 with rear motor position facing rearwards
– RWD XV01 with rear motor position facing frontwards
– FWD XV01 with front motor (yes, this is standard XV
01, but just to complete the list 🤣).
All of this I was able to achieve by creating doubled
diferential case holes on lower chassis and top deck
mounted from two parts.
For more follow EmbieRacing Facebook or Instagram.
Product list updated
Dear customers, product list was updated (22.6.2022) according to newest products in my portfolio. You can check under this link.
For EmbieRacing products please follow this link.
Front Motor Chassis Rebuild for Xray T3 Wins Rally Championship
Michal Bouchner wins rc rally championship called RC Rally Tábor with chassis based on Xray T3 rebuild by EmbieRacing.
1st Position in RC Rally Tábor Championship
RC Rally championship RC Rally Tábor moves to it’s second half. All races wins are going to championship leader Michal Embie Bouchner and his Xray T3 ER front motor rebuild, which has big influence to this good position. Let’s see how other half of this Championship will look like.
6. RDO RC Rally Křemže and new Xray T3ER19 Concept
In 6th RDO RC Rally Křemže Michal Bouchner raced with his modified Xray T3ER19. Big difference between T3ER19 concept and usuall one is that all the components including electrical motor are moved forward closer to front of the chassis. Also short LiPo is used. This modifications are putting more weight to the front wheels and also moment of inertia is lower, because components are at smaller space. This results into high agility of the car, it’s speed in the corners increased but the stability in higher speeds and faster passages remained the same. Michal ran in six of nine stages not best tyres he could, but still he won most of stages. In remaining three stages Michal used ARP Rally Block tyres and times were even better. Overall fist place and really good feeling of new chassis concept.
Welcome to EmbieRacing!
Welcome to EmbieRacing! We are producer of high quality spare and upgrade parts for RC cars, silicone oils and timing belts for RC cars. Our speciality are carbon fibre upgrades made of high quality material, cutted at CNC machine for reasonable price. Also if you have some question about RC rallying, we are the ones to ask!