This lower chassis is especially designed for use in RC rally races. Part is CNC machined, material carbon, 2,5 mm thick. This proven design came out of many RC Rally races, where I found, that it is helpful to use rear downstops, on the other hand RC Rally drivers don’t use front downstops, which are cutted off. For best performance, steering arm extendors recommended.
- no holes under diffs and spur
- more space under front and rear suspension
- without front downstops, rear downstops preserved
- narrow lower steering turnbuckles – no more hindering turnbuckles
- no other modification needed
- more space around diffs edges